The Recruitment Specialist role is to support the organizations manpower needs. They are responsible to fill staff vacancies by evaluating candidates and building networks of potential hires.
We prefer candidates with experience in sourcing candidates from Exhibitions / Event management & Interior FIT-OUT sectors.
• Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles.
• Create and publish job ads in various portals.
• Screen resumes and job applications.
• Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
• Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
• Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
• Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
Requirements / Skill Sets
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed.
• Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub and Stack Overflow.
• Familiarity with applicant tracking systems.
• Technical awareness of interior products / fit out works / Exhibitions / Event management
• Fluent in speaking English language and speaking Arabic is an added advantage.
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your updated resume to
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Part time
Pay Scale: fixed amount per hire