We’re hiring a skilled receptionist with 2-3 year experience of working in UAE. Excellent spoken and written English fluency and MS Office experience.
Reporting to the Managing Director / Sales Manager/ HR Manager, the responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and
- announcing them appropriately.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Directs calls quickly and efficiently and/or greets visitors, takes and relay
- messages, responds to requests/queries, provides information or directs
- caller/visitor to appropriate individual.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Liaising with staff in other departments and fulfill their requirements.
- Filing, Updating, and Maintaining documents as required
- Maintains Incoming documents i.e. fax, Invoices, delivery notes etc.
- Writes or drafts correspondence, internal memo, and letters as and when required.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Maintains and updates employee personal files as recommended by HR
- Maintains office stationary Items, printer, toner and record keepings all in – Out transactions.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings as required.
- Applies Security Gate Passes, provides necessary requirements for gate pass issuance; prepares badges, passes, and identification cards, and perform other security-related requirements.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing