We are looking for an artful Interior Designer to undertake a variety of space, exhibition stands & event interiors designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design. Upload your CV and portfolio or Share your behance link in the details box.
The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “3D rendered samples” and “mood boards”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolution and best practices
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar