We are looking for an Estimator Cum Draftsman should have strong experience in Exhibition and Interiors Industries.
Candidate should be experienced with all aspects of interior fit-outs, joinery and furniture, painting, etc.
- Preparation of bills of quantities (BOQ). Review architectural plans and preparing material quantity requirements.
- Estimate the quantity and cost of materials.
- Should be aware of current market prices.
- Responsible for estimating the costs of projects, evaluating the documents, supporting in the development of estimation models etc.
- Attend project meetings regarding costs, quantities, and payment certificates and coordination with production and estimation department.
- Must have knowledge of Production (Joinery) and installation (Joinery & fit-out) procedures
- Helps establish and periodically review the Estimating Policies and Procedures of the Company.
- Submittal of cost estimation, preparation of cost breakdown and cost analysis.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Coordinate with purchasing department and prepare pre and post projects reports
DRAFT MAN Experience
- Draft and prepare layout drawings for fit-out and joinery projects of the given structures, components and devices.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products.
- Must have knowledge of CNC software and prepare CNC files.
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Communicating with project managers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
Experience : 5 years in Décor, Interior Design, Estimation, Fit Out and Joinery.
Age Between : 20 to 40.
Candidate who can join immediately will be given preference.
Only candidates with relevant experience should attach their resume in the form below