we are looking for a Draftsman with strong experience in Exhibition and Interiors Industries to work in Alexandria, Egypt Office.
Candidate should have 4 years of experience with all aspects of interior fit-outs, joinery and furniture, painting, etc. English proficiency and university degree are a must.
• Draft and prepare layout drawings for fit-out and joinery projects of the given structures, components and devices.
• Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of interior techniques
• Work from rough sketches and specifications created by Superiors.
• Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
• Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by Management
• Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software
• Work under the supervision of Operation manager or managing director.
• Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
• Collaborate with clients and productions on projects.
• Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
• Must have knowledge of CNC software and prepare CNC files.
• Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
• Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and fit out drawings
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
• Communicating with Operation managers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
4 years of Experience as Draftsman
• Quantity Surveying
• Structural Analysis
• Cost Control
• Market Planning & Analysis
• Bids and Specifications
• Client Servicing
• Documentation and Reporting